Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whiteyes

how can i send pm

i wanna send pm to smeone who i think he is a scammer
coz i sent all of our deal, but i dont receive any from him even if he said that he sent to me already-after he said that he delete his account over!

i hav to send him pm for reminding him that i dont receive any
but it's say that "You haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages."

i wonder that how much the post limit that make me to send pm

thanks in advance.
i'm serious quite much 'bout our offer coz it costs 12x4999 'n 3x999

you need to have aminimum of at least 20 post so u can be able to use PM...

i just read your thread about this. Both of you have no safe trader s badge..U should have use a referree for this..ill try to send this guy a PM also as my help..

Your post limit for private messages is 20. Please do not spam the threads to get your post count up(just a note that I felt I should make note of, nothing personal). Feel free to pm one of our Admins. We encourage any new member to use a safe trader we have many available here. It is also as always trade at your own risk. Sorry for any inconvenience this may be for you, as these are forum rules.

ah, i thanks both of u very much
i'll send pm to smeone who can help me

'n as my promise i won't post anythins nonsense to make me can send pm.

this is the situation that remind me to be more aware of trading as more as i can

later, i think i will trade with safe trader of trade referee

I appreciate your attitude with this situation. I hope you understand, without proof that we cannot really do anything. It is nice to know that you will take caution with your next trade. We do everything possible hear to ensure that all trades are safe, although we are not immune to the same risks as the other forums.

all is well said by mylady..Smile We strongly suggest that next time better use a referee to ensure your items are safe...especially to a person u haven't known that much. Smile