Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Tiddly Winks' resolution

I have resolved myself to stop worrying about stupid things or blaming myself for things I have absolutely no control over. I had spent many sleepless nights stressing about this, and so now I am going to stop.

When I start doing this, I will remind myself of 'divine order' and the power of the universe. That is, what I put into it is what I get back, so I am going to focus on the positive. Smile

The other things I resolve to do this year are:

1. record at least one song for my CD project
2. stop talking about becoming a Unity Minister and start doing something about it. That is take some correspondence courses through the Unity Institute. Smile

Pretty well. I have been applying the principle of 'letting go and letting God' into my life and it seems to be working. But, sometimes I do find myself really getting dragged down by what other people do, and then I have to stop and evaluate the situation.

So far it's going well. I did put off the ministerial school for a time because my father in law has been sick and we've been coming and going around here so much so that I have contemplated installing a revolving door. congratulations