• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

FARMVILLE GAME

esperia wrote:
hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!cramped right word hun :PPPPPPPPPP

haha congratulations

btw : if anyone cashes in the valentines things for items , can they share the links here?? havent got any yet hehe Smile

[quote="bunnyfuzzyness"]

esperia wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I love it:)

I play often and most of my 6 chicken coops are full of gold chickens

anyone can add me

6 coops??????????????????????????omg how u got them??????????????? [/qu

it was glitch they had when the barn raising started,you put the coop in the farthest right corner and raised the barn and poof 2 coops when you moved your original!

well they fixed the glitch.....they have glitches like that often.I got two coops in a weird way anyhow.I accidentally clicked sell instead of move one day and and I had clicked an egg ,it gave me one.A friend told me to buy one while the other was in my box ....I ended up with two.That was a glitch,they fixed it too.Be patient more glitches are sure to come!

i now i also have 2 but when i try to use the extra it was not pusible and next time i came in the game it was removed and i never got it again so i have only 1 and habe so many chicken out site now

hello everyone

I also play Farmville. I was resisting for long time playing PS only but after PS was hacked and all "rares" were available to buy for 999s I kind of lost interest in PS (I still play but not much as I used to) and I though I trey Farmville.

I'm now level 33 and I love it - it's less pressure than PS where you need to be getting new stuff all the time.

If anyone wants to add me - feel free just make sure you put PSFC and Farmville in your request of it will be ignored.

I daily send gifts to people who I know will return the favor (don't you hate when you keep sending gifts and people don't send back?) but I don't have enough time to go and fertilize every day Sad

Bee wrote:
hello everyone

I also play Farmville. I was resisting for long time playing PS only but after PS was hacked and all "rares" were available to buy for 999s I kind of lost interest in PS (I still play but not much as I used to) and I though I trey Farmville.

I'm now level 33 and I love it - it's less pressure than PS where you need to be getting new stuff all the time.

If anyone wants to add me - feel free just make sure you put PSFC and Farmville in your request of it will be ignored.

I daily send gifts to people who I know will return the favor (don't you hate when you keep sending gifts and people don't send back?) but I don't have enough time to go and fertilize every day Sad

hey bee , are we neighbors in farmville yet?? if were not you can add me as one Smile

i will send you a valentine gift , whenever you send one i back i accept it and click on send .... a thankyou gift Smile but sorry i dont fertilize lol i dont have time Smile

esperia wrote:
dont fertilize too!!!!!!!!!!!to be honest its too boring

yeh i know!!! , what really sucks is that you have to fertilize to feed the chickens right lol??

i havent found one single bug in fertilizing so ive given up !!! Mad

ohhhhhhhhhh me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stop visiting friend !!!!!!!!!!btw i have 1100 so as to win the blue medal

Oh lol... I play farmville and I think it's VERY attractive and fun! I'm new but i'm so addicted. Currently I'm level 14 and while visiting 14 of my friends, I have publised the treasured golden mysterious egg in the wall 3 times.... I doesn't have many animals yet and my horse stable isn't complete.... But I need to get my valentine's box filled!!!!

Add me with note "Farmville"
I give gifts daily, and I love Mystery boxes too!!!!!!!!

new items at farmville!!!!!!!!!!
btw changed my farm and bought villa, library, school and general store!!!!!!!!!
i had 1.780.000 coins now i have 196.108 coins pennyless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!start seeding everyday