Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

FARMVILLE GAME

I am one of more fans of this game!!!!!!!I know that are many people who like and play this game!!An other moderator , Berna, asked to Lea to make a thread for this game and Lea answered that will look it ....So i decided to make this thread so as all petsocietyfancommunity members who are stuck to farmville to tell what they think about game, to tell some tricks, to inform their forum friends when they got a rare egg (especially gold), to ask for a free gift that want.......etc...etc...etc....There we can discuss whatever we want for this funny game...and we can also tell to other people/friends to vote us so as to expand our barns.... .....This is
the post where (hopefully after not long) you will be able to find all
the info you need congratulations
Looking forward to reading your comments Smile(this 2 lines stole by treasure mania topic - clair u r an artist my friend and can resist, forgive me )......

SO LETS START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

I play farmville,I have a chicken coop full of gold chickens (20 of them) and I have 2 dairy farms full of alien cows (40 in both)

I like to gift to my friends,and my friends always fertilize my crops!
I have around 300k coins there,and rising.

hohoho my friend...today i found a black egg......40 alien cows?????????wow....u can add me

Guest Guest

Was just joking about alien cows! Got ya! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations
I have 8 alien cows,and 10 golden chickens

hun I didnt say i would think about it, I said I would look into it when I got back from holiday...didnt have time to do it before.

If there are enough people interested in the game then I will do a proper guide as in the other game sections

lea75 wrote:
hun I didnt say i would think about it, I said I would look into it when I got back from holiday...didnt have time to do it before.

If there are enough people interested in the game then I will do a proper guide as in the other game sections

ok hun thank u Smile))))))))))))

i would be gratefull if someone vote for my barn
need still 2 votes only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Expanded your ban! Smile You need one more vote now Smile

i know !!!!!!!!!!!!thank u hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would u like smthng for gift @ farmville??????

Guest Guest

Nope Smile
I love granting wishes and helping others.
That`s why everyone calls me an angel. Smile

Btw,soon there will be some new competitions by me Smile

hoho really???????????thats amazing!!!!!!!i will wait...
if u want something for farmville post there hun-angel

Guest Guest

I like that name! Hun-angel congratulationscongratulations

I've been playing farmville a lot lately in addition to PS, anyone who would like to add me as a neightbor feel free to mention you're from PSFC or if i'm a friend already just send me a request -thanks! I'm still too new to have any tips yet. Cheers!

I played farmville maybe ifI get a faster computer I will play it again.

hello to all guys we can post whatever we want there!!!!!!!!
ps just 1 vote for my farm lazar dear??????? :PPPPPPPPP

Guest Guest

Voted again! Smile

Guest Guest

No problem Smile
I`m off to musical school!

Will return in about an hour and a half Smile

I started to play farmville again.
I wasn't playing farmville a long time so can someone tell me the changes and what do you get expanding buildings like barns and tool sheds.

I like this game too Smile

i am level 33 and at the moment i have 100,843 coins Smile

i have 8 gold chickens , 13 black chickens and 20+brown chickens and heaps of white chickens Smile

this is a screenshot of the new Town square (farm square) im making (still not complete)

all my items are at the bottom sides of my farm for the meantime while i redecorate

the only trick i know of is to trap yourself in haybales to plow/plant/harvest crops faster (which pretty much everyone knows)

http://apps.facebook.com/onthefarm/track.php?creative&cat=storage&subcat=friendHelp&key=846149099ffe397936ee170e5f6816a9&next=reward.php%3FfrHost%3D1209653217%26frId%3De2d749c5d1d8760a7c40052f5006d5e7%26frType%3DStorageExpansionFriendReward&ref=nf

thats my link for my expand storage barn raiser Smile

would appreciate anyones help Smile

Guest Guest
You can get it from the mystery box from farmville.
I have 1 g/f and I got it from the golden gift (holiday tree)

I notice that my Farmville cash is increasing REALLY REALLY slow. I think I gain Farmville Cash when I play it a week or 2.

wow im also realy love this game play it so much

esperia wrote:
i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!meaning tromo!!!btw i will send u too

hehe okay esperia congratulations

Aww man, there are too many games! And I'm playing this one as well!!XD

Can someone help me with the barn raising thing? I have too little friends who are willing to help...

I will usually send gifts to those who want them and are willing send some back~~Smile

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I love it:)

I play often and most of my 6 chicken coops are full of gold chickens

anyone can add me

6 coops??????????????????????????omg how u got them???????????????

[quote="esperia"]

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I love it:)

I play often and most of my 6 chicken coops are full of gold chickens

anyone can add me

6 coops??????????????????????????omg how u got them??????????????? [/qu

it was glitch they had when the barn raising started,you put the coop in the farthest right corner and raised the barn and poof 2 coops when you moved your original!

well they fixed the glitch.....they have glitches like that often.I got two coops in a weird way anyhow.I accidentally clicked sell instead of move one day and and I had clicked an egg ,it gave me one.A friend told me to buy one while the other was in my box ....I ended up with two.That was a glitch,they fixed it too.Be patient more glitches are sure to come!

both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i bought yesterday one with farm cash and i got a coach (amzing like a fairytale)

esperia wrote:
both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i bought yesterday one with farm cash and i got a coach (amzing like a fairytale)

cute congratulations is it on your farm?? ill have to visit!! congratulations

dont like my farm Sad i want to change it!!!!!!!!!i have 1.230.000 coins and i want to buy the villa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like it Smile but maybe its a bit cramped! lol Smile if you dont like it change it so you could fit the villa in congratulations

oh noes! they took away all of our extra coops.We deserve it.

I had 90 chickens in my gift box this am.We deserve it.You will get a big valentine teddy in the mb ,same as the one you turn in for the Valentines.

I am just glad we are able to put the horses in something.Single clicking on all those animals gets annoying sometimes.I a crazy cat lady and have a crazy cat lady farm lol