Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carolyn64

hello again

leaving another note to say hello. i was on the playfish forum for quite a while and giving this forum a try. Columbo is my pet and we are always happy to have new friends in the neighbourhood especially if u are a regular player and like to chat x Smile

Carolyn !!!!!!!!! so nice of you to join us!!!! hope that you will like it here!!!!!!!! there are plently of competitions to join and lots of shops to shop and lots of topics to chat and of course lots of wonderful people that will welcome you in the best way and have new friends!!!! :DDD feel free to express ideas or questions and be certain that they will be noticed!!!!! congratulations

Thank you for replying to my post. I have been browsing last few days and tho I like the site it seems a bit quiet at the moment. Smile

congratulations yeah it is now because we all have to return either to work or to school or to college but don't worry they are lots of competitions at the momement and you can join if you want, every day they are new topics to see and chat!!! and of course with every new release of the mystery items the trade is updatated and don't forget the spoilers and the room of the week!!! :DDD Hope that you are enjoying your time here!!!! if there is anything you wanna ask please don't hesitate and there will someone to aswer you asap!!!!

Hi and welcome Carolyn ...post around in the Cafe/games and you will soon get the required 20 posts to join in all the great competitions.
Yes, we are a bit quiet at the moment ...Lots of us were away over Xmas and New Year, but we are back now and working hard to get things moving again. As with anywhere January is a slow month Ashamed but we will do our best to brighten it up for all our members