Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

CLearence ....

Guest Guest

I'm sorry if there is already a topic on this... Ashamed

but i noticed the clearance items should've been out already... does anyone have any idea why they are still there? even though it's technically thursday on the other side of the world...

I assumed they would leave at midnight tonight GMT time which was 7 minutes ago....

but then again you never know with playfish, they are a law unto themselves lol

Guest Guest
yeah.. :c i thought they were gonna go already last night. lol i was in a panic trying to buy the things before they poofed since they are pretty precise when it comes to TWS items and what not. yet the clearance kinda just... stuck there. XD

since i want the items to leave already in a way. kinda cluttered all in there hahaha.

lol! they are still up. good thing! i just bought some last minute items!

I think they will have a maintenance to remove them when the new GMB items are released..that is what they usually do Smile

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
I think they will have a maintenance to remove them when the new GMB items are released..that is what they usually do Smile

LOL! well so much for a date XD

lmao @ smorkle. xD i was like freaking out and buying any items quickly, only to realize it's still there.