Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Suzie1

Problem with my "Save and Close"

I've had a problem with Pet Society lately. I always save my game before I close, but lately when I return, all of my status bars are way down. Suzie is drawing flies, hungry, and very unhappy. Has this happened to anyone else in the last few days? Since this has always worked until recently, I'm wondering what has changed and if there is something else I should be doing before I close the application

yeah same with all of us..as maybe its bcoz they now increases the coins if we clean , feed and play with the pets.. Smile

WELCOME HERE!! Smile

me too. smorkle is always hungry and full of flies. the soup fills her bar up 100% which is nice and the cleaning...we get more points at least.

this is because Playfish have increased the amount you get for brushimg and cleaning. They only go down on your pet ..all your friends see it as the last time you saved and quit

Thanks for the info. I know that we were now getting more coins for cleaning and feeding our pets, but I didn't realize that's how it would work. :happy2:

I'm having this problem on Bebo. I reported it to PF and they never did anything but send a form letter. Sad I am so not happy with this, and I really miss my little Hi-Jinx. Sad