Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest CM9798-cm9798

Best match tactics?

Guest CM9798-cm9798
With a multitude of buillt in formations and (well, a couple) styles you will likely have tried the lot and decided on a firm favourite. For me it is usually 4-4-2 passing style (boring!) but how about you?

umm i use the 3 1 3 3 formation with direct i score so many goals but you have to have good players and gk Smile steve

Guest CM9798-cm9798
I more recently tried a 3-4-1-2 PASS with Liverpool and it worked out great for scoring goals, I focussed on getting in creative players such as Joao Pinto who played behind two strikers he did particularly well. However I still struggled against the best teams in Europe and mainly Man Utd in the Premiership unless I went more defensive.

yeah the big teams ar like there own country lol some ar listed as countrys in the data base in some patches i change them back as man utd are big a nuff would you like some patches? iam in the makeing of the hungarian league & Australian league let you know about them if interested when there done steve.....

Guest CM9798-cm9798
Fantastic please provide information in the Updates section including how we can get hold of the files, something like Dropbox or similar?