Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zhuge

world number limits

since our current policy only has experts with their own worlds.

can we give a select few adepts smaller worlds if they going to move up?

and whats the policy on small custom worlds for masons ie less than 128x128x128

In my honest opinion, I don't believe anybody should have their own, personal world. That's what single player is for.
Adepts already have adept worlds. Masons already have mason worlds. If we need more, we can always generate more.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand the purpose of creating a unique world for a specific player solely to rank them.
On a side note, we also have a few pointless maps that I believe we can get rid of: FrogWS, HellRiver, and Starmap.

does this count for expert maps?

and its already devnied for me mouf sharok nd kev

I agree with Onion on the matter, but when i look at how we'd go with our own worlds, and that we'd have to mix...
it could be a pretty controversial discussion if we went into it.

Maybe keep it to experts, at least restrict it, but keep the option free.

If any mason wanted one, it would indeed be small and they'd have to have some SERIOUS plans for it.
I've lacked follow through on my world, it's evident. and i'm the first one to have one, so I consider this problem my fault and doing. (like a lot of problems really >_> come to think of it)
Though, in my defense i think it was an inevitable idea, someone would've asked and been granted one either way..
I reckon so anyway.

Hmmmm.. again. it's a hard one to tackle unless we just restrict it and keep it at that. simple solution required really, i don't think everyone can be happy with a given result on this one.

I'd understand if you took the worlds away, but then we'd have to fill a lot up with our stuff we've made in them...
a waste of time if you ask me. :/...

I give up my map if you guys want, BUT remember, look how big things we make,
We almost NEED a own map, and if they were just maps, wouldnt we still take a map for our own?

we could either stick with our own maps or makea 2024 2024 512 expert map

latter woud suck due to loading times and it would fail on lower end comps.

we need to kill the adept/mason/pupil maps
like griefzone.,