Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Moufisto

Mason Griefer.

This topic is to discuss the details on the current Mason griefer.

We need names. Suspects.
Anyone who you suspect, and if possible a reason with it or previous action that would have you say so.

I think someone did tell me a while back about this, or maybe it was a different incident,
but hearing now that we have this issue, it can only be ignored until he/she strikes again.

I think you got a adept griefer on your hands as well, or depending on how old this topic is. Maybe the same guy but got promoted? Anyways in novice1 there are a couple admincrete buildings around. Nothing fancy or large but somebody dug a trail through novice1 in that typical griefer pattern through everybodys work and tunneling through the ground ti'll there next target. I know it's a adept because the griefer pattern goes through a bunch of peoples work leading to a couple admincrete buildings that were griefed up in the same style with the same tunneling underneath. Foodforthought.

Greeting DemonicD3,

Thank you for posting this issue on the All in the Mined forum!
I appreciate you taking the time to post this.

I sincerely appreciate your efforts in helping to keep this game fair and fun for everyone. Rest assured I am investigating on this report and will take appropriate action. Please understand I cannot disclose any action taken upon the referred griefer without proof. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you for your support and for playing All in the Mined!

Regards,

Ericrb
www.allinthemined.forumotion.com

Don't know what all that was about eric, rather wierd. Anyways, zhuge told me it was some people playing around with some command. Griefed up the place in a "dead world". Apparently it's known about so my mistake.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Don't know what all that was about eric, rather wierd. Anyways, zhuge told me it was some people playing around with some command. Griefed up the place in a "dead world". Apparently it's known about so my mistake.
Do you have something against my professionalism?

Ericrb wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:

No sir, I do not sir. I admire your professionalism sir.

Ericrb wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:

Would it scare you if i did that too?