Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
11014GRF

/info for adept+

Seriously, asking adepts to moderate the server without /info is like sending a blind man to cut a piece of wood.
thats all i have to say right now. Who is with me!?!

Every expert did a great job as an adept back then AND we didn't have /info. What's up?

Meh, I can understand with the requirements and stuff.

Yeah, that is understandable.

I don't see a problem with giving them /Info too, FYI.

However, we did fine without when we were adepts..
we don't expect you to be perfect, just so you know, it's just if you see someone grief, you
have the power to stop them.
Expert is when you get to the serious moderating, more than just sitting by and checking up on things.

I asked for /info too some time ago, but I didn't know what the IPadress could be used for back then. What if an adept decides he rather wants another member.... gone..... and sends him a virus? I don't think all adepts can handle /info properly (Remember cafe, he was an adept. Would you like him to have your IP?).

The Almighty Master Onion Kramer told me an IP could be used to send viruses to... I kinda believe him xD

And no mouf, I don't trust myse.... I mean... certain adepts...

TheCraftsman wrote:
The Almighty Master Onion Kramer told me an IP could be used to send viruses to... I kinda believe him xD

And no mouf, I don't trust myse.... I mean... certain adepts...

Go try lol. the only thing I can do with your IP is sending you a tons of packets and make you lag like crazy. That's it.

eric, you can do SO much more things with a IP
a skilled hacker can fuck up a pc REALLY bad

kevinsweijen wrote:
eric, you can do SO much more things with a IP
a skilled hacker can fuck up a pc REALLY bad

A "skilled" hacker doesn't need /info to hack your butt. Who cares.

to tell the truth, how many people here are expert hackers. I know we have two noob programmers.

+ with you all throwing your Hotmail email addresses out there who needs /info to target you?

If we can't trust an adept with a code they may or may not be able to use then why are they adept? I hope craftsman and eric trusts me.

11014GRF wrote:
to tell the truth, how many people here are expert hackers. I know we have two noob programmers.

+ with you all throwing your Hotmail email addresses out there who needs /info to target you?

If we can't trust an adept with a code they may or may not be able to use then why are they adept? I hope craftsman and eric trusts me.

I'm just lmao. You guys with hackers and stuff, LOL. I'll always love you. For /info, I don't care. You can have it. LOL.