Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ericrb

Is that you Mouf?!

Hi, Im Mitchell Davies.

My father runs a Company on the Gold Coast/QLD/Australia.
I am the website Developer and Host.

I would like to be an amazing individual, as i love your server and will do everything to promote it's growth,
I would like to host your website for no cost with Cpanel/FTP/Anything you Need, im a reseller with Site5.

You can check out my site at www.keytothecoastgc.com
I will also purchase you a .com address, i will not require any passwords/anything bla bla, i dont want to scam you or anything, i just want to help grow this community. i can also design your website, as i see your using phpBB which i have a vast knowledge of, i am also a student at the Academy Of Creative Industries, Brisbane, QLD.

You can contact me on mitch@metriddesigns.com if you would like to continue further, or if there is anything i can do to assist the growth of your server.

PS. Great job, and i will be purchasing a VPN Very soon, which you can use to host McLawl, as i hear it has been closed down, due to it being too consuming.

Thank You,

Mitchell Davies
Graphic Artist - Audio/Video Technition
+61424345501

Sender email address: mitch@metriddesigns.com

I'm preeeetyy sure it's you.... I don't know why tho Razz

But yeah, Brisbane... Isn't that place gone? LOL. Floods, floods. I'm in a "cafe" that's why I can quote. I ACTUALLY FOUND ONE.

Wait what?
No. LOL
I take it this was made before i answered on msn.

I see why you thought so though, but I wouldn't be using my own name when scamming. Very Happy approve

Moufisto wrote:
Wait what?
No. LOL
I take it this was made before i answered on msn.

I see why you thought so though, but I wouldn't be using my own name when scamming. Very Happy approve

Pfft, with you, I don't know Razz