Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ericrb

Novice to pupil hours

So, the other post is all messed up so please, vote and POST your vote. This is all about HOURS not BUILD.

*If you was NOT sure during the vote, POST. You have to POST your vote anyways. I will look at the poll but I will also look at the post. NO POST = VOTE REMOVED

Mason's link : /t80-pupil-to-mason-hours#698

7/9 votes. Finnen and Frog are the two who didn't vote, didn't see them for a while (on the forum).

We'll go for 6 hours. There is no explaination why passing through my mind right now.

I voted 6, cause it seems that everyone is alright with 6.

8 hours

6 seems too little for a novice to achieve.

8 hours gives them more time to build and more time for us to track them.

-Z

I voted for 4 because i think that you can be tracked, build something good, and prove your coming back in that much time. If the player does not build or is annoying than give them six or eight or never. Besides, its not like where giving them the keys to the house, do they even have cuboid?

I voted for six hours, but even four hours is acceptable. As long as you see them building or even being active in chat, then promotion to pupil should be simple.

10+ here, cause I'm an asshole. cause I think we need to pick up our old standards again. Or not, I'm not overly fussed actually. :O.