WoM Client 2.0.7 for Mac OSX

• Mirror 1 via dropbox
  • Mirror 2 via mediafire
  • Mirror 3 via hostfile (direct link)

WoM Client 2.0.7 for Linux

• Mirror 1 via dropbox
  • Mirror 2 via mediafire
  • Mirror 3 via hostfile (direct link)

What's exactly new for the new update, I've never actually noticed anything new or improved in any of there updates.

DemonicD3 wrote:
What's exactly new for the new update, I've never actually noticed anything new or improved in any of there updates.
It makes you crash more often, which is a really nice feature.

This is a really big update:
1. They changed the font and text colors
2. They enabled texture packs 32x32 - 128x128
3. You can now smooth your screen (/client smooth on)
4. You can turn off the block in your hand and such (/client ui off)
(combine these for superb filming)
5. Many things for WoM: Realms

Everyone is aware of the crashing, there was 1 major bug when some guys (including me) tested it for 20 minutes
Triddin (the client developer) fixed this bug and we took a look again for some minutes.
WoM staff went to sleep and after that we found like 5 additional glitches/bugs,
These will probably be fixed tomorrow, be patient for now

Kevin

I'm using 1.7.4 at the moment and it seems stable so far. The text certainly looks better, in my opinion. Mouse smoothing could be A LOT better as there is a huge delay when looking around.

And I haven't crashed... yet.

EDIT: forgot that smooth mousing could be awesome for capturing footage, it looks more fluid, but you can't play with it on

masteronion wrote:
I'm using 1.7.4 at the moment and it seems stable so far. The text certainly looks better, in my opinion. Mouse smoothing could be A LOT better as there is a huge delay when looking around.

And I haven't crashed... yet.
I became emo because of the chat. Yes, chat looks clear but the colors are !@#$.

Oh and, exclamation point looks like light bulbs! I might abuse that! Very Happy!

My name color is depressing...

masteronion wrote:
x.x

1.7.4 also keeps chat logs.
It records kick/ban/idle kick/everything. Another reason while I'll stay on forever. Those hours farmer.......

Submitted by triddin on Wed, 04/20/2011 - 19:34

WoM Game Client 1.7.5 is up.

This version has some new /client commands to disable chat times, and font anti-aliasing, font size has been reduced by 1/9th.

There's a few bugs fixed, and can now individually set environmental effects without having to set a texture to make them activate.

For those that want the old font/chat style, simply copy lib/minecraft/default.png to lib/default, then set /client fontaa off.

If you don't want chat times in text mode, type /client chattimes off

I'll continue to address your concerns over the following days.

WoM 1.8.1 is live people, fixed some bugs and added some extra epicness

when you are typing you can use <- and -> to select letters
when you are typing you can use [Home] to go to the start of the sentence and [End] to go to the end of the sentence
In chat mode you can use up and down arrows to select messages you have sent earlier

kevinsweijen wrote:

when you are typing you can use [Home] to go to the start of the sentence and [End] to go to the end of the sentence
In chat mode you can use up and down arrows to select messages you have sent earlier

The hell, what's up with all the updates. Dude needs to slow down, if he waited like a week he coulda included this all in just one update.

DemonicD3 wrote:
kevinsweijen wrote:

The hell, what's up with all the updates. Dude needs to slow down, if he waited like a week he coulda included this all in just one update.

If you update many things at a time and something crashes you can be looking for the problem MUCH longer than when you updated some small things and think where it might be.
also, this guy does this in his free time, hes awesome

kevinsweijen wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
kevinsweijen wrote:

If you update many things at a time and something crashes you can be looking for the problem MUCH longer than when you updated some small things and think where it might be.

I'm not trying to bash the guy, he is awesome as is WoM. However it's like those Microsoft updates. You love the fact they are trying to fix Microsoft issues even if you don't understand what they are trying to fix or improve. However they keep putting up update after update and you just get pissed. I downloaded one version of WoM, to have to replace it every 8 hours with a new version. Just saying it would be easier on everybody if he just did what he does best but waited like a week or so and compiled it all in to just one update instead of a series of them.

DemonicD3 wrote:
kevinsweijen wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
kevinsweijen wrote:

I'm not trying to bash the guy, he is awesome as is WoM. However it's like those Microsoft updates. You love the fact they are trying to fix Microsoft issues even if you don't understand what they are trying to fix or improve. However they keep putting up update after update and you just get pissed. I downloaded one version of WoM, to have to replace it every 8 hours with a new version. Just saying it would be easier on everybody if he just did what he does best but waited like a week or so and compiled it all in to just one update instead of a series of them.

Triddin WANTS these updates himself, thats why he is constantly working on them, most of the recent updates where made because noobies were complaining bout the font and such. also, he found out a BIG error. he is something wrong though, hes promising players WHEN the new update comes out, so he has to work his ass of to actually make that deadline

kevinsweijen wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
kevinsweijen wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
kevinsweijen wrote:

Triddin WANTS these updates himself, thats why he is constantly working on them, most of the recent updates where made because noobies were complaining bout the font and such. also, he found out a BIG error. he is something wrong though, hes promising players WHEN the new update comes out, so he has to work his ass of to actually make that deadline

So he can't just wait a week to compile all his hardwork into just one update instead of a dozen because some noobies don't like the font?

DEMON, youll like this

1.8.3 IS OUT BABY

ctrl C and Ctrl V work in minecraft now

No kevin, your messing with me. There can't be 1.8.3 out already. That'd be almost 3 updates in one day. Though I do got a question for you, the one before 1.8.1 you could press f2 and noclip which I thought was awesome as usually in the ver I use to have noclip diddn't work for me. Than I downloaded 1.8.1 and it won't work again >.<

DemonicD3 wrote:
So he can't just wait a week to compile all his hardwork into just one update instead of a dozen because some noobies don't like the font?

Ignore the updates and update once a week.

masteronion wrote:
It's not like you're being forced to update.

Never said I was, merely a suggestion onion.

frogger posted a 2shared for me when i first got hax and i downloaded it and had no problems until now. now i cant log into my hax anymore... i have the old version where i still have no clip and i clicked this link and its not taking me anywhere i dont know much about WOM but can some 1 post a different link or something. thank you approve

DallinMinecraft wrote:
frogger posted a 2shared for me when i first got hax and i downloaded it and had no problems until now. now i cant log into my hax anymore... i have the old version where i still have no clip and i clicked this link and its not taking me anywhere i dont know much about WOM but can some 1 post a different link or something. thank you approve

womjr.com/game_client

this is the official 1.8.8, it works perfectly

could you help me download i didnt get how to make the things happen i did install it but i still didnt get what to do Question scratch Rolling Eyes

coolmamaluigi2 wrote:
could you help me download i didnt get how to make the things happen i did install it but i still didnt get what to do Question scratch Rolling Eyes

simple start it, logging with your minecraft account

Hit logging, use the server list to browse for all in the mined, (top right i belive) press server once hit add. then press "go" if im not mistaken since after you've done that you can just press resume every time.

(you nolonger launch minecraft from browser to play, you use the wom client and wom client only if you wish to use its perks.)

Once ingame
Press Z to toggle flight on/off
Press Shift to accelerate(speed hack)
Press space 2 times to double jump
Press E to fly down
Press Q to fly up