Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DemonicD3

AITM Server Advertisement

Alright, I will be going around on minecraft communities posting up AITM server advertisements in the hopes we will get some bites from these advertisements in the form of players. I'd rather doubt a griefer spends his time searching through minecraft community forums in search of servers to pray on, it is my hope that majority of this traffic will be actual builders and players. However we have a active moderation staff so bring on the additional griefer traffic!

I will be posting all the links to the posts I have made in community forums, point of which is to allow anybody (Expert+) to come in and answer peoples questions about the server but also get members to keep bumping the posts so it's always on the top and hence get better traffic.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1024&t=235806&p=3354342#p3354342
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/all-the-mined-aitm-classic-t454.html
http://boards.ign.com/minecraft/b25257/200889693/r200889693/?statusId=PostTopicSuccess

Updated some new links, I really can't find that many minecraft communities forums out there. Short of ones that also involve them owning servers and don't allow other server advertisements. If anybody comes across any community forums for minecraft that allows advertisement of servers that I missed please post them up.

*EDIT* P.S. 15 minutes in and already got three bites. Who's your daddy?

I diddn't bother, I looked around there and there forums are pretty dead. Though I suppose it wouldn't hurt.

if we associated with WoM we'd bring ourselves down to their level.. ... . .

I am going to need atleast one or two bumps every day for the minecraftforums.net post. The second get's active hits but it seems nobody else is putting up topics. The third one is getting nothing at all. Minecraftforums.net is however getting the most hits but it's also in a lot of competition with other topics that are constantly being created or responded to and moving up to the top.

If you can register on the forums unless you already got a account. Bump it with a non-obvious bump response. Say something like "God has blessed this server with super awesomeness powers" or "AITM is the best just like this Demonic guy". Some great examples Very Happy but you get the point or if you're a expert+ state such and that you can answer anybody's questions about the server (if you want to). Check to see the placement of the topic before you respond. Don't want to waste bumps. If it's below the 6th spot bump it.

Nobody is bumping, well basti bumped the IGN one. Remember you don't have to make the effort if you don't want to but this is for the server. Get some active population going. There are so many minecraft servers that players can choose from, without advertisement players coming to our server is unlikely. This is effective player recruiting, I've already got many hits from them. I just need people to help me bump the topics. Maybe say something awesome about the server while you are at it.

Updated posts with new URL, should be good to go. Need new bumps though as I haven't bumped anything since server went down.

I give up on these, too much effort to keep them active. Too much server competition for advertisement bumps for me to keep up by myself. If anybody wishes to keep them going, feel free the bump or not otherwise just let the topics fade in the wind.