Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Basti

Reaction Test

You wake up in a bathtub filled with blood. Outside the bath to the left, there's a 3 apples high volcano swearing at you, and to the right there's a walrus with a huuuge knife and evil eyes. What do you do? approve

Take the walruses knife, stab it and throw it into the bath tub to lubricate it as i surf it down the road away from the volcano as it erupts with waves of lava,
i keep the knife in my belt for future protection against other nasty-swearing terrain that shouldn't be able to speak and notice that the volcano's feeling lonely.
it erupts, like an emo deadmau 5 its beats are hard and heavy on the surrounding lands
and i decide to stop surfing the dead walrus and decide to ride Fernando instead, of whom we made passionate love, then a stew and he dripped wax on my body;
also, the still-bleeding-but-dead walrus featured in this video of our vacation away from the volcano.

Got a little jealous when he rode my bleeding walrus there. :/

wait a second i'm not blonde..
shit who is that in the video then @_@

Moufisto wrote:
Take the walruses knife, stab it and throw it into the bath tub to lubricate it as i surf it down the road away from the volcano as it erupts with waves of lava,
i keep the knife in my belt for future protection against other nasty-swearing terrain that shouldn't be able to speak and notice that the volcano's feeling lonely.
it erupts, like an emo deadmau 5 its beats are hard and heavy on the surrounding lands
and i decide to stop surfing the dead walrus and decide to ride Fernando instead, of whom we made passionate love, then a stew and he dripped wax on my body;
also, the still-bleeding-but-dead walrus featured in this video of our vacation away from the volcano.

Epic response

DemonicD3 wrote:
Moufisto wrote:

Epic response

Mhmm! What a Face

You never cease to amaze me Moufisto. I want to be the first one to read your book.