Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DemonicD3

Ngi adept issue

Hello,

I've been having some issues with a adept named Ngi. Lately that I've known him I've seem him do stuff a lot that directly messes with players who are trying to build. Some things like admincretes down as they are walking, blocking them, etc. He sais this is in all good fun and in general I may tend to agree if he was doing it to friends or other adepts/experts who know him. However he does it to random novices who doesn't think it's funny. I wrote all that off however except unti'll today which has been the worst case.

There was this novice named AGC, he wrote the letters FU religion on novice in which we explained why that was wrong and ngi kicked him for it and wrote that off as a warning. Ever since AGC did no further offenses. However NGI has been blocking his build by standing where he wants to build, hes been freezing him for no reason. He even put down a sphere admincrete on his building/him. Despite many attempts to tell ngi to stop doing this. I've also seen him on staff chat provoking people to abuse there powers to mess with him as well.

IMO I'm rather tired of seeing this behavior from a adept, I wouldn't care if he did it in good fun to his friends in the server every now and again who thought it was funny but he does it all the time to anybody. This is a review on his attitude and his ability to remain a adept. Looking for you opinion/vote for possibly consequences for this action.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Hello,

I've been having some issues with a adept named Ngi. Lately that I've known him I've seem him do stuff a lot that directly messes with players who are trying to build. Some things like admincretes down as they are walking, blocking them, etc. He sais this is in all good fun and in general I may tend to agree if he was doing it to friends or other adepts/experts who know him. However he does it to random novices who doesn't think it's funny. I wrote all that off however except unti'll today which has been the worst case. [...]

Yep. I've been watching him, watching over a novice. The novice made a house with a basement and locked the novice inside his basement until I kicked him (2-3 minutes after locking the novice in)

He finds this funny and will still continue to do so. I'm up for demoting him (after more complaints, of course).

@_@
Woah, that's crazy.
Promoting a guy just to give him a tour around his place, umm no.
Sure he demoted the guy, but it's still worrying what could happen if he forgot, etc.
I don't think he's ready for adept, he uses it like a toy of sorts, doing things to suit his pleasures.
I think demote is best with an explanation of what being an adept really is.
Go Cactuar Go! BE FREE!!

Well for those that were not here, he was demoted as punishment to mason. He did not take the news well and was getting aggressive and constantly argueing. Finally after a long, long while of listening to him moan about it he was demoted to novice. After more moaning he was banned.

-.- i don't have a problem with him promoting the dude so that he can look at ngi's work. Do Adepts have the Bring command?

everything else i'm hearing, i wouldn't stand for though. good move guys.

Other than that, the server's up?? O_o i've been having issues getting in (and i don't mean to turn this into a discussion on whether it's up or not, i just need a link here) how have you guys been able to get in?? >.> can i haz link?

EDIT: Haha ^.^ what's this? it's working now. . . c'mon. it wasn't before :/ seriously.

2nd EDIT:

WAIT, GIMME AGC'S FULL NAME!
If it's AGCSTEREO9, he was fucking with someone from ABA. I can't have that. Evil or Very Mad

Moufisto wrote:
-.- i don't have a problem with him promoting the dude so that he can look at ngi's work. Do Adepts have the Bring command?

everything else i'm hearing, i wouldn't stand for though. good move guys.

Other than that, the server's up?? O_o i've been having issues getting in (and i don't mean to turn this into a discussion on whether it's up or not, i just need a link here) how have you guys been able to get in?? >.> can i haz link?

EDIT: Haha ^.^ what's this? it's working now. . . c'mon. it wasn't before :/ seriously.

2nd EDIT:

WAIT, GIMME AGC'S FULL NAME!
If it's AGCSTEREO9, he was fucking with someone from ABA. I can't have that. Evil or Very Mad

Mouf, only admins have bring, also I was thinking the same thing bout agc, can anyone info him for me? If so, Ill have a talk with zie

That was the name but there was two of them. The 2nd one was only on for a minute or less so hard to remember which one was the one doing stuff. The other guy had a 01 but I think the 09 one was the one that ngi had a beef with. The ACG guy was a world class dick but still did nothing that would provoke a ban besides that one minor incident that he got kicked/warned for.

heh...

why do i have to be the demoter AND the banner.

:X

eric wouldnt even touch him..

DemonicD3 wrote:
That was the name but there was two of them. The 2nd one was only on for a minute or less so hard to remember which one was the one doing stuff. The other guy had a 01 but I think the 09 one was the one that ngi had a beef with. The ACG guy was a world class dick but still did nothing that would provoke a ban besides that one minor incident that he got kicked/warned for.

I think AGC's a youngster, somehow he's a Godfather in ABA though (Think Expert rank here) but he is a bit silly to say the least, I had a talk with him today and he's annoyed at us for kicking him for making an "F U RELIGION" sign or something.
I'm like... -.- what? that's well deserved
anyway! the reason he was in was cause of a plot i had to sabotage someones server n the usual destruction except onto the KZB Server, which for some reason he thought i meant AITM, so he came here to try to be a judge. . . . or something . . .it gets really vague from there. No idea what he was thinking. Neutral annyway, he won't be back any time soon but things seem to be k with him.

Guest Snowy
Yeah, for me at times he can be seriously annoying, and I have heard complaints about him before.