Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ericrb

Minecraft 1.6

lololol
sorry to brag, but ABA had a better map feature doing essentially the same thing.
XPPP

and i had a glitch and got 2 steel doors from one a while back, but on that same token they weren't working as well. :/ twas fuckin' annoying.
though this looks like a different case. i was using insta-pick and /repl while doing mine.

Moufisto wrote:
lololol
sorry to brag, but ABA had a better map feature doing essentially the same thing.
XPPP

and i had a glitch and got 2 steel doors from one a while back, but on that same token they weren't working as well. :/ twas fuckin' annoying.
though this looks like a different case. i was using insta-pick and /repl while doing mine.
Minecraft Wiki wrote:
If you hold the left mouse button down while holding a item, then open your inventory, still holding the left mouse button, and then close your inventory, as long as you don't release the left mouse button, you are able to break blocks without the swinging item animation.

Ericrb wrote:
Moufisto wrote:
lololol
XPPP

Minecraft Wiki wrote:
If you hold the left mouse button down while holding a item, then open your inventory, still holding the left mouse button, and then close your inventory, as long as you don't release the left mouse button, you are able to break blocks without the swinging item animation.

I don't see how that's relevant >.> cool glitch though bru.