Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Snowy

My School Project

Guest Snowy
At my school in Math class, we are doing a project before school ends. You have to make a graph of your own dwelling place (made up in your mind) which i already did. The last two pieces left are to do a 2-D model of my dwelling place, or a 3-D model. And a reflection essay. For my model I wanted to do a 2-D/3-D model, through Minecraft. I was wondering if you can make a normal (not small) world for me to build on, because on single player it would be much harder, as I don't have /cuboid or any of those commands. I also can't control if the world is flat or not. So can you please do this for me, I plan to video tape my dwelling place when I am done, so I can show and present it to my teacher and my classmates. And I still don't know how to make my own world XD. If you are wondering, Hyrule is not big enough for this project. I need a medium sized, flat world. Please for the sake of me and my grade!! XD

Thank you for your time,
Zelda

Snowy wrote:
At my school in Math class, we are doing a project before school ends. You have to make a graph of your own dwelling place (made up in your mind) which i already did. The last two pieces left are to do a 2-D model of my dwelling place, or a 3-D model. And a reflection essay. For my model I wanted to do a 2-D/3-D model, through Minecraft. I was wondering if you can make a normal (not small) world for me to build on, because on single player it would be much harder, as I don't have /cuboid or any of those commands. I also can't control if the world is flat or not. So can you please do this for me, I plan to video tape my dwelling place when I am done, so I can show and present it to my teacher and my classmates. And I still don't know how to make my own world XD. If you are wondering, Hyrule is not big enough for this project. I need a medium sized, flat world. Please for the sake of me and my grade!! XD

Thank you for your time,
Zelda

Hyrule2

Guest Snowy
Hyrule2 is kinda well uhhh gone

I'd sort it out but i'd probably destroy the server in the process accidentally.

Guest Snowy
Can i just have a world XD

You can use Tristram, theres lots of huge spaces for you to do it. Just remember to remove it when you are done.

Guest Snowy
THANKIES DEMONIC I LOVE YOU XD jk

Guest Snowy
I SRY I HAVE A BOYFRIEND

Also Tristram doesn't have enough room XD

kevinsweijen wrote:
tell us how big you need
Centimeters or inches? I mean... feet.

「サボテン」 Ericacti wrote:
kevinsweijen wrote:
tell us how big you need
Centimeters or inches? I mean... feet.