Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DaHams

autobuilder

So I came online today on the server and i saw this:
(images might be to big for the screen)

Its a line of water and stone underneath that went straight through a few buildings (including mine :/) untill the edge of the map, than went right and stopped at the point where this smurf just appeared.
Since its a bit strange that there is also a line of water above the smurf I think some1 used an autobuilder for this.

The line also goes through two zones. One of them is mason+ and the other is adept+ including whyttedragon.

So I desided to post it here.

DaHams

Guest Snowy
Strange

I just found out it was diablo.
He just forgot to clean up the mess Smile.

I've seen players using bots before,
if they do, I would kick or ban them. though, their intentions may be good and just testing it, but the matter is that we cannot risk them letting off a bombshell of grief by one command before we can stop them.

we need to make it clear though beforehand so that people other than staff do not try this in the server.. someone add it to rules =.=..

Diablo's excused if he cleans the mess up, if he is using a bot for whatever reason other than to test it, consider this a warning not to in future or there will be consequence.

<3

The line of water was a outline from Diab's world where he hosts his work. He sometimes copy and pastes his work into novice for viewing. The waterline was a mistake of the copy and paste. No harm done.

I saw a guy a while ago who was using an autobuilder. He was typing a lot of strange things in the chat box so i desided to watch him. Than he suddenly started to build a house in insane speed and got auto-kicked by the server for griefing.
So maybe somebody already thought about that.

DaHams

DaHams wrote:
I saw a guy a while ago who was using an autobuilder. He was typing a lot of strange things in the chat box so i desided to watch him. Than he suddenly started to build a house in insane speed and got auto-kicked by the server for griefing.
So maybe somebody already thought about that.

DaHams

things like .paste 480154622584 and .say?

I don't know for sure anymore because it was a while ago. He was typing a lot of copy and execute things.

DaHams