Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DallinMinecraft

Neil25 a novice on AITM

k so i was on today and was helping Legoman (mason)build a maze then his friend joined and was talking to him his name is Neil25 i checked his stats and they were 0built 70deleted and has never played the game b4 so i froze him and gave him a serious talk i dont know if i did the right thing or if i should have kicked him but he said he would never do it again cause he didnt know and he hasnt but i just wanna get some admin or expert input on that one... Thank Yooo

DallinMinecraft wrote:
k so i was on today and was helping Legoman (mason)build a maze then his friend joined and was talking to him his name is Neil25 i checked his stats and they were 0built 70deleted and has never played the game b4 so i froze him and gave him a serious talk i dont know if i did the right thing or if i should have kicked him but he said he would never do it again cause he didnt know and he hasnt but i just wanna get some admin or expert input on that one... Thank Yooo

hang on, so he had never been in the server yet he had 70 blocks deleted when he came in?