Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sloth5950

LOL- League of Legends

does anyone play LOL, if you do just reply

I'm not very good as i only started less than a week ago but its sorta boring playing by urslef

and also gratsz ohero if u read this

naah, buti play HoN - Heroes of Newerth

Nah, but I know a lot of people irl who do :l i can't stand it.
If i want to play DOTA i'll play it properly, by Warcraft 3 / WC FT >.<

I know that LOL is a shitty version of HoN, but u have to buy HoN so sorry considering that i still havnet bought minecraft :\

Sloth5950 wrote:
I know that LOL is a shitty version of HoN, but u have to buy HoN so sorry considering that i still havnet bought minecraft :\

Idc what hon is but both of them are not the original DOTA so are therefore inferior llololoololololloolololo

HoN is free to play now, man. I used to be way into it when the game was in beta and still play it from time to time, but the community sucks donkey dick.

Thats the same with the youtube community if anyone has ever watched youtube 0_o haha xD

but most inportantly with comments and stuff everyone use to be really cool but now its about who gets the least amount of hate (Rebecca Black) <-------- even though i dont like her she got way to much hate instead of feedback

Guest Guest
Sloth5950 wrote:
Thats the same with the youtube community if anyone has ever watched youtube 0_o haha xD

but most inportantly with comments and stuff everyone use to be really cool but now its about who gets the least amount of hate (Rebecca Black) <-------- even though i dont like her she got way to much hate instead of feedback

Rebecca Black <3