Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Eeyle

Block info

Guest Eeyle
/binfo. Shows the last person/people to edit a block.

I feel that this would be incredibly useful. It would show us who, for example, built a phalic symbol in front of main. Or who griefed somebody's house. Or, if you wanted to know who built something that is really cool without asking them.

Left-clicking a block would tell you about it, what the block name is, the people/person that last edited it, or perhaps what the block used to be. It could even say what draw commands it was edited by, or what zone/zones it is in.

I hope this proposition will not go unnoticed. -Eeyle

Most of us would love this command. Other server software (MCSharp and its derivatives come to mind) have had this feature implemented for ages. fCraft, however, does not.

Theoretically we could code it ourselves as it is open-source, but I wouldn't know the first place to start. Wink

Just bug fragmer (the developer) about it!

http://cia.vc/stats/project/fCraft
http://sourceforge.net/projects/fcraft/

Guest Eeyle
Ive been on the fCraft server recently, and they have it there. That is the reason I suggested it. So fCraft does have it, but im assuming from your messages that you guys dont. Ill attempt to grap the codes from fragmer, but i dont think ill get anywhere with that. Maybe it just requires an fCraft update? Or maybe its just on that server. -Eeyle

nice to hear ideas like this come to light, thanks Eeyle.

Sadly, i don't know codeing.

I'm tempted to ask Kevinsweijen on it actually, he might know a few names if he himself can't help us out on this.. if he's cool with that.

I don't know whether he associates himself with AITM anymore or not, but I'd assume he'd be happy to help though.
Next I see him i'll direct him to this page and see what happens. Rolling Eyes

@sharok do you know C#?
@moufisto Fragmer is a good friend of mine, if he doesn't have time, I'll try

Yes, Java and C# are indeed very similar, I have no idea how to make a database though Razz