Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frogger409

Something to do...

(Now listen to that while you build your 1/1 rendition of the Eiffel tower, along with the Beijing Olympic Stadium while your at it. It's sure to help increase your productivity because of its relaxing feeling that helps you concentrate. If not build, then do your homework with this music.)

If you're feeling manly and feel like sounding manly, then listen to this and sing in tune with it. It's sure to attract attention Wink

While your at it, take the poll that I posted. I'm curious.

Also, post about the most angering creeper experience you've ever had. If you don't have MC Premium, post about the most angering griefer experience on Classic. (Griefers are basically humanoid creepers after all)

To further lengthen this thread, also post pictures of anything Minecraft related. Make sure the pics are yours though.

To finish it off, rant about something, be it something real, or fictitious. Rant as much as you'd like and about whatever you want. Rant as ridiculously as you possibly can.

My work here is done. This should get this forum up and going.... Unless the adepts+ don't care about the forum.......... Oh well.
Darn mods >:[ Now I can't get first post on adepts+ forum. Meh, it is life after all. These things happen..