Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Micke1990

My activity might go down,(or it will)

Between the 15th and the 20th swtor gets released (pre-order prelaunch pending release waves)

Swtor[.]com

Basicly an Mmorpg wich from the looks and tests i've had looks great, so during the first 1-2 weeks ill be powerleveling to reach the max lvl and so on. my activity here wich has been rather high the last week/s or so will prolly go down during that time. im letting you know so that it doesnt come as a big suprise. i will do my best to be on from time to time or so, and be on irc when i can. i will drop in, and once im done with the initial test/speed leveling, ill increase my activity.

Im aware of that im still at a trial stage (3 weeks) and that it may/will affect my trial period, this is entirely up to you guys. but as i said, i will do my best to keep it up somewhat.

For those that wishes to speak with me, add my skype mezi2010, email m90.|breakup since i cant post emails..|mansson@|2nd breakup|gmail.com
and for those that doesnt, just add me and lets webcam <.<

Just a friendly notification from (the one and only) Micke1990

Micke1990 wrote:
Between the 15th and the 20th swtor gets released (pre-order prelaunch pending release waves)

Swtor[.]com

Basicly an Mmorpg wich from the looks and tests i've had looks great, so during the first 1-2 weeks ill be powerleveling to reach the max lvl and so on. my activity here wich has been rather high the last week/s or so will prolly go down during that time. im letting you know so that it doesnt come as a big suprise. i will do my best to be on from time to time or so, and be on irc when i can. i will drop in, and once im done with the initial test/speed leveling, ill increase my activity.

Im aware of that im still at a trial stage (3 weeks) and that it may/will affect my trial period, this is entirely up to you guys. but as i said, i will do my best to keep it up somewhat.

For those that wishes to speak with me, add my skype mezi2010, email m90.|breakup since i cant post emails..|mansson@|2nd breakup|gmail.com
and for those that doesnt, just add me and lets webcam <.<

Just a friendly notification from (the one and only) Micke1990

s'cool man XP
we just care that you don't abuse the rank, we all have problems / other things going on irl so at least I, won't give you a hard time if you're away from minecraft for a while, and i don't think these guys will either. *shrug*

have fun with it! 8D