Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
monkeyammo

Demoting admins?

Ok, so I was today wondering how would a adept+ be demoted. I am not saying i want someone demoted. But what if I see someone overusing their powers. Can i report it somewhere? Who are people I can talk to? Can someone be demoted if many people say the same thing about someone overusing their powers? By oversusing i mean by freezing constantly muting constantly. But also using their authority power. Ex: Person 1 has an opinion and admin 1 contradicts the opinion. The admin uses his authority and puts all the pupil and novices and rookies to his/her side. Some pupils will get in a higher rank side because they want to be promoted.

Also who monitors experts? GMs are not that active because they seem to be more in 1.0.0 i guess. I think expert should be able to demote one another. There are not so much GMs and even less GMs that are active.

Thanks

P.S i didnt know where to put it so I put it in serious discussion. I think its serious. No offense towards no rank.

In the making of this topic no animals were hurt.

I believe I saw an adept being demoted to artisan due to inactivity a couple of months ago... not sure it they got their rank back though. That is one way but it does not relate at all to the overuse of powers Razz

alecmacher wrote:
Ok, so I was today wondering how would a adept+ be demoted. I am not saying i want someone demoted. But what if I see someone overusing their powers. Can i report it somewhere? Who are people I can talk to? Can someone be demoted if many people say the same thing about someone overusing their powers? By oversusing i mean by freezing constantly muting constantly. But also using their authority power. Ex: Person 1 has an opinion and admin 1 contradicts the opinion. The admin uses his authority and puts all the pupil and novices and rookies to his/her side. Some pupils will get in a higher rank side because they want to be promoted.

Also who monitors experts? GMs are not that active because they seem to be more in 1.0.0 i guess. I think expert should be able to demote one another. There are not so much GMs and even less GMs that are active.

Thanks

P.S i didnt know where to put it so I put it in serious discussion. I think its serious. No offense towards no rank.

In the making of this topic no animals were hurt.

If anyone were to use his/her authority to make people side with him or her, i'd generally call it power abuse.
Depends on the topic, if this were an issue on rules/method of promotion or whatever, if this person has been around longer, you should probably check with the rest of us before arguing back.. or any topic for that matter i spose.

As for who to notify/where, generally it's the experts you should talk to. If an expert is the problem, still tell the experts, or if you don't feel comfortable telling them at the risk of yourself, tell a GM.

Sorry if a mod has been acting up. Lemme know what's up if need be via forum message.