Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lightning_po

Lightning_Po is quitting SMP. Want her stuff?

Due to circumstances that are very clear if you actually play SMP for longer than 2h/day, I'm quitting SMP for good. I've decided to make this a fun process, however. I'm going to auction off my chests based on the show "storage wars", but won't allow people to see inside them, making each chest a gamble in itself. After that, I'm going to auction my Ocean base that has ~320 pumpkin farm on switches and my larger "fort farm" with 2 fully automatic farms for pumpkins and a smaller pressure plate activated semi-auto melon farm, Reeds, and cactus. The fort is under a town protection of PoVania, which control of my town goes to whoever buys the fort farm.

All proceeds from all these auctions go into a final Lottery, Tickets are limited to 5 per person, and are $100/ea. Winner gets all the money.

I am also officially making my Skeleton XP trap available to everyone, just type /warp skelexp

I hope to make this as smooth a process as possible, and to start, just post here. Auction will start this Saturday at 12pm (noon) California time.

Also, If Ericrb posts anything , even an emote, I'm cancelling this whole process and nobody gets anything.

Very Happy

Just watch-out for your false-impersonation. It's kinda annoying.

lightning_po wrote:

Also, If Ericrb posts anything , even an emote, I'm cancelling this whole process and nobody gets anything.

Ericrb wrote:
Very Happy

More proof of why I'm quitting. I was serious. Nobody gets anything now. Thanks for ruining my last hurrah on top of the rest of the game for me.

When the main people managing the server don't care about our happiness, why play at all?

Nooooo. I did not foresee this.. I'd much rather you stay Q_Q It's fun having you around.

lightning_po wrote:
lightning_po wrote:

Ericrb wrote:
Very Happy

More proof of why I'm quitting. I was serious. Nobody gets anything now. Thanks for ruining my last hurrah on top of the rest of the game for me.

When the main people managing the server don't care about our happiness, why play at all?

It's okay. I'll give your things to them. Smile

Gave 100,000 to Imperium.
Gave 100,000 to Neverwinter
Gave 100,000 to Caelum.

Purged your protections so I could open a scavenger hunt for the server.