Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EricTheBarbaric

Survival Multiplayer

Hi, obviously I can't post in the survival section, but this is a reply to the topic All in the Mined 2.0. May I have access to the SMP server? I just bought MC and I've been going to random servers from random websites lol, but I think I'd like it better here, especially because you are starting over, and everyone can be on equal ground. I know you don't usually let people lower than artisan on the SMP server, so in that case, I have like 59 hours and my giveaway build lol. So yea, It'd be cool to join your SMP server. What do you guys say?

EricTheBarbaric wrote:
Hi, obviously I can't post in the survival section, but this is a reply to the topic All in the Mined 2.0. May I have access to the SMP server? I just bought MC and I've been going to random servers from random websites lol, but I think I'd like it better here, especially because you are starting over, and everyone can be on equal ground. I know you don't usually let people lower than artisan on the SMP server, so in that case, I have like 59 hours and my giveaway build lol. So yea, It'd be cool to join your SMP server. What do you guys say?
It's public since a month or 2... Just take the IP up there.