Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lightning_po

[Buy/Sell] PoShop Grand Opening

So I noticed we have no real trade center, so I decided to open a neutral trade business. I am currently doing delivery service, but will have a brick and mortar location soon. I will need to hire some people to help me with that eventually.

Currently my business model is to give you better prices than spawn for selling.

Buying :

Iron (ore or ingots, doesn't matter) $4.50 ea if under a stack, $5.25 ea if over a stack
Diamonds - $220 ea if under 10 diamonds, $250 ea if 10+ diamonds
Assorted Saplings (not accepting regular at this time) - $.50 ea if under 1 stack, $.75 ea if 64+
Redstone $1.20 ea firm
Logs of all kinds $1.20 ea firm price
Lapiz Lazuli $2.50 ea firm
Coal $1.15 ea
Slimes - $800 Each

Selling :

Iron ingots $7.00 ea if under 1 stack, $6.25 ea if over 1 stack
Diamonds* - $275 ea firm
Redstone - $1.50 ea
Logs of any kind $1.50 ea
Lapis Lazuli - $3.00 ea
Coal - $1.50 ea
Slime Ball* - $1100 ea
Bone - $10 per stack of 64
Arrow - $15 per stack (every purchase comes with free Power I Bow)
Stone Brick - $1.50 ea
Melon Slice $5 per stack
Red Mushroom* - $.75 ea or $45 per stack
Brown Mushroom* - $.75 ea or $45 per stack
Spider Eye* - $3 ea (price will lower when spider trap is complete)

*Limited Inventory, Larger Orders may take a few minutes to fill.

Feel free to ask about other items not listed.

There are actually a few trade centers up already, I noticed you don't buy seeds though.

Dem : well they weren't on the forums. Seeds are too easy to get, and I don't think I could resell them.

Mike : let's talk after I get your 2 machines done.

lightning_po wrote:
Dem : well they weren't on the forums. Seeds are too easy to get, and I don't think I could resell them.

Mike : let's talk after I get your 2 machines done.

You could include them in your PoTech packages when you sell wheat farms. Sweeten the deal or increase price to include the first batch of seeds to plant them. Other then that, the server gets a lot of new traffic and new players come with a free $1, 000. First thing they will need is food and to build farms. That's where you can sell them all the seeds they require as who really wants to go hunting grass for all those seeds?

DemonicD3 wrote:

You could include them in your PoTech packages when you sell wheat farms. Sweeten the deal or increase price to include the first batch of seeds to plant them.

All my PoTech Machines come with the first harvest already planted, included in the price.

Po, where is/where will be said shop? You can set up some trade signs. See Eric's thread.