Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
applefreak197

Hey whoever demoted my thanks for telling me why

Ok, so i logged in on 6/13/12 and i was a novice the day before i was a veteran how did i get demoted in the night and i did not even do anything i have my suspicions about who did it (probably zhuge) and i ask what did i do to get demoted all the way from veteran to novice? And doing it in private without anyone knowing dont all the staff have to know about it? I just want to know why.

~The Apple

Builder is a rank for non-artisan member.
Falling from Veteran to Novice is the same thing as Builder to Novice.

Now for the topic, Demonic demoted you. You took/griefed a massive amount of glowstone from spawn's bridge.

As stated, I was walking around the spawn city bridges looking for people to kill and it was night time so I noticed how all this glowstone was stripped from these bridges and I mean completely stripped. For miles on end you couldn't see a single glowstone in what use to be full of it. I binfod a lot of them and many names popped up. Mostly the most common names were already demoted or banned so I diddn't have to do anything with them but you were also a repeat name. Being you keep have infractions upon infractions I figured I'd just demote you for a period (I don't know how long, I diddn't think it out). Lordo was another repeat griefer but being this is his first infraction that I know of I gave him a chance to replace all glowstone he stole that he possibly can.

As I've heard from people, apparently some people said it was quite ok to steal glowstone from the bridges but I don't really see it that way. That glowstone was spawned in through creative mode to be placed as lighting for travelers going across that bridge. It was not meant for people to harvest when they wanted. It's city property basicly and taking in my opinion anyways is griefing.

Wait Lordocraftmine name came up o.o
Thats another offense from him from the 12 blocks of gold block at Cathcart's base (moviebuffx96's - smp name) This occurred a while ago, dealt with it cause it was only 12 blocks of gold which were paid back bu me cause I had a lot of gold back then... and that he was making a penis monument out of the gold blocks >.>
Just keep an eye on that guy.

Maybe we should have a moderator infraction topic to coordinate which people got anything from a warning, infraction to a demote. Like with the classic server except for SMP. Hard to tell who has had precious warnings because we never communicate anything mod base with each other.

I did communicate with Demonic with the Gold incident, I was unaware of the apple incident though o.o

JohnsonTea wrote:
I did communicate with Demonic with the Gold incident, I was unaware of the apple incident though o.o

Maybe, I recall a gold incident but there are always gold incidents. Always some people leaving gold or diamond blocks for viewing pleasure that get stolen. 3 times that has happened to my knowledge. I meant recording all this on the forums like we do with classic demotions and promotions. Hard to remember each incident and who was involved and the story behind it. If it's all posted up on the forums, mods can just look it up and see if the player has previously been naughty and for what.