Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Micke1990

Another pvp thread, Battleground

Hmm i just had an idea with some sort of battleground,

1 world wich is limited with either size or bedrock.
a Warp to it, only allowed to enter when a war or a challenge is present.

2 teams,
Each team gets 1 chest/doublechest of building matterials, wood/cobble/stone wich is used to built their stronghold
Each team gets 30-60 minutes to finish their stronghold.
Items will be handed out with a /kit command. limited to that world if possible ? otherwise through a chest.

Each fight wich would consists out of best of 3, would cost 500$ winning team gets the money, obviously.
No items or consumables may be brought inside.

After each round, 3 in total, teams meet up and redistrubute the armor and weapons so that they may fight the rest of the fight.
After each 3 round fight, items are burned. or put in a chest ?

i could wall of a world or build the arena if eric could spare us a small world for it, or one that already loaded and i could just wall it off.
And some sort of viewing area for others to watch could be nice to add, something like an arena except that you build your stronghold. !?
i think that this could be something fun ;i what do yo u think ?

We already have a limited world, as the map corruption has limited build space there are many people who have build directly near each other and only have to just walk outside. Others are not that far away either. That idea would be way to complicated, double so for eric.

Said thing might be possible when we get a new map. But, why not just have an arena at spawn? I think 11 is rebuilding spawn, so ask him. Nothing so elaborate as castle building, but, whatever. If you want a castle battle, just set it up with someone.