Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DemonicD3

SSGC 1 vs 1 PVP Tournament

General sum of how this tournament will be played, each day will consist of a PVP event. Players will be paired up randomly with other players. The loser is out of the event (not the tournament) and the winner moves up the bracket. When all players are done, the next stage bracket begins where all the winners are randomly generated into new 1 vs 1 opponents. This continues untill one player is left. This player will have won the event but not the overall tournament. This continues each day untill the end of the week.

At the end of each week, the player that wins overall the most of these events will win the grand tournament prize. Should there be two players with equal ammount of event wins, they will fight one more 1 vs 1 match to determine who the prize goes to. The prize will be split between 3 different parties. 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place. 1st place will win 50% of the prize, 2nd place will win 35% of the prize and 3rd place will win 15% of the prize. So let's say the grand prize is 10, 000 (using it as a example) 1st place winner will win $5, 000. Ooh lala, what a completely awesome prize you say? I know. There is only so much money I'm willing to shell out each week for this grand prize, if you all wish for a bigger jackpot prize we can setup entry fees. Where each player puts in $100 to enter the tournament or $100 to enter each event for a bigger jackpot (this option is up to debate).

The rules for this tournament is,
- Each player must bring there own armor and swords
- All armor and swords must be iron and unenchanted to promote fair matches
- No potions, Health or Damage
- Bows are allowed and optional (non-enchanted)
- Each player must be given back ALL there items and equipment. What they brought with them, they must leave with them

Open/discussion this, give idea or take arguement with whats there before we start this tournament.

As of today the arena is fully functional, however the ready check system i put in place will not be used by non ssgc members as we cannot allow outsiders to switch for obvious reason. therefore the doors will be left open when there is no tournament.

Druring tournaments the the two participants will enter 1 room each and once given the signal that they are ready the host of the event (SSGC member) will open both doors.

IF you wish to rent the arena to host your own tournaments im sure that could be arranged, but that isnt up to me.

Also my initial plan was to have 2 warps set up for each starting room
example
/warp bluearena
/warp redarena

so that you can use the arena at free will if you feel like killing your teamates, as there are no open paths out of the arena this should be safe.

however, the viewing room is currently only accessable from the outside.

Ill be gone for two weeks and unless they made the ctf arena by then ill get started on it once i get back.

Micke1990 wrote:

IF you wish to rent the arena to host your own tournaments im sure that could be arranged, but that isnt up to me.

Sounds good to me so long as some money is payed to rent it each time or other alternatives.