Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CryHavoc21

X-Ray Glitch

Eh, just a question about the rules. Apparently, I just learned from this video from Anonymous: -Removed- I wondered about the legality of this on the server, as I wanted to use this glitch to avoid caves to find slimes. I assume this could also cause people to be able to find underground bases. Does this count as X-Ray, and would it be considered unfair/unsporting?

NOTE: I haven't used this trick yet, I just wanted to ask before I did.

It will be under a new exploit which would be banned

More like, it's a bannable offense if you do it. Not quite sure how you would prevent it since it's a bug of vanilla minecraft itself.

Okay, I got it. I didn't use it anyways, and I won't. I will do that "Finding Slimes" thing, just no cave-searching thing.

But, but, but......

So, all I ment was the "digging caves randomly to find slime chunks", not the -Removed-. Please, be specific next time?

CryHavoc21 wrote:
But, but, but......

So, all I ment was the "digging caves randomly to find slime chunks", not the -Removed-. Please, be specific next time?

"as I wanted to use this glitch to avoid caves to find slimes"
" I will do that "Finding Slimes" thing, just no cave-searching thing"

You can see how he was confused with your statement. Exploits that give players advantages over other players are a bannable offense. If you find more exploits in the future, the answer will still remain the same but as this post its greatly appreciated that you report it. That being said, thank you for reporting it.

You're welcome.

I see the source of the confusion, being that this stemmed from a video on "-Removed-", in which this glitch was described.

I promise to not exploit this glitch on this server.

However, that was only to find caves. If you watch the rest of the video, it is possible to not use the -Removed to find slimes. Just, deal with the caves that you will find. No?

It's an exploit, don't use it. I also edited some posts.