Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tgrosson

locked house issues

for the second time in my time on the smp server, i built a house, but because i didnt have any doors at the time, a locked door was put there. am i allowed to take back the materials i used to build the house?

If YOU built the house, nobody is allowed to place and lock a door at YOUR house. It's against the rules, I suggest contacting a mod that is on at the time to tpa you and take a look at your house and the door. Once its confirmed that it is your house, the mod can get eric or sharok to remove the lock on the door or better yet you can contact eric or sharok directly when they are online.

tgrosson wrote:
ok thanks. can i keep everything they put in the house?

wait what? They moved in items to the house you built? Anyways no, if its there items they keep it unless they did some home renovations that you wanted to keep. If they added such things as chests and items inside them then those are still theres but once the door incident is settled you can also ask that the items be removed by the player who placed them. If they refuse then I suppose the items can belong to you, the players fault for taking residence in a building belonging to another player and refusing to move out.

ok so if htey remove the door, they get to take all their stuff with them. if they dont remove it, i can keep all their stuff?

tgrosson wrote:
ok so if htey remove the door, they get to take all their stuff with them. if they dont remove it, i can keep all their stuff?

If its your house and they wont move there stuff from your property, giving you permission to take there stuff ONLY if they refuse to move it.

Maybe posting here would get Eric's attention Surprised For the past 3 days, I was trying to get Eric to remove multiple locks that Bugboy24 installed at the front door of the mansion and every time I call Eric's name, he seems to be afk. It no rush in unlocking the doors but my members cannot leave or enter the mansion >.> So unlocking those doors would be greatly appreciated.

JohnsonTea wrote:
Maybe posting here would get Eric's attention Surprised For the past 3 days, I was trying to get Eric to remove multiple locks that Bugboy24 installed at the front door of the mansion and every time I call Eric's name, he seems to be afk. It no rush in unlocking the doors but my members cannot leave or enter the mansion >.> So unlocking those doors would be greatly appreciated.
Never saw that. I'm always on IRC and I'll try to check often in the game.