Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rezzy317

Vote for our server! No town fee?!

So as I was on the server yesterday Eric asked many of us to vote for All in the Mined. After we did it he mentioned how all of us would get some sort of repercussion. After logging off and coming back on after a moment I learned from someone that if enough people in the town paid the debt town would be exempt from paying uptake fees daily. My questions are as follows:
1) Is this even true?
2) How many people from each village are required?
3) Does this include the uptake fee for a nation as well are only for a town or village?

Thanks in advance.
And if you haven't voted yet go to http://goo.gl/CDGbb and vote for our server!

[Rez]

What? You will always have a town fee. You are not exempt from paying it, the voting system gives you a cash reward for voting. If you have enough members to vote and they used that money to deposit into the town. You would pay off your town upkeep every day assuming you can get your members to do this every day. Again, voting doesn't make you exempt from paying taxes. For a town or nation.

Ah my apologies... I believe it was AWOL ninja. If you come in ninja can you please describe where you got that idea. So did I already get paid for it? Thanks.

Yea... umm... I swore I seen Eric say it in chat. But, someone else may of said it and I jumped to a conclusion. Sorry. ~~AwolNinja

JohnsonTea wrote:
Is it a daily vote or a one time offer ?

I think its every 6 or so hours. It sais the time after you vote on when you can vote again. I think it varies from different sites.

Actually there's 2 links now :

http://aitm.aezir.com/index.php/serverinfo/smp-voteforus

I remember saying something like free town upkeep. What I mean is you get $50 per vote. You can vote for us in 2 sites so that means you'll get a total of $100. If 5 players in your town do it, it's like having a free town.

Edit : And btw, you can vote everyday so $100 per day. I don't understand MinecraftServerList yet... if it's not per day I'll change the link

Whoever has the most votes each week gets 1000!

Come on people vote more. Support our server. We deserve recognition for our builds.

Rezzy317 wrote:
Whoever has the most votes each week gets 1000!

Come on people vote more. Support our server. We deserve recognition for our builds.
It's a prize pool. Top 1 will get 50% of 1000, Top 2 35% and Top 3 15%