Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BugBoy

IRC/Chat Client Ban Appeal: bugboy24

I am appealing on the forum because I was recently banned from All In The Mined Classic for TNT Grief/Arguing with Moderators/Administrators. I would like to appeal so the revocation of my privilege to access the IRC Channels/ Classic Servers, will be taken away, and I may access the channels/servers at will, with the exception of my rank being demoted from artisan to pupil in the server. I will no longer respond to administrators or moderators rudely, and I will not abuse any commands, nor will I use TNT in the server in large amounts e.g 1000 blocks cuboid.

=====Edit=======
I will also no longer disrepect other players, including novices.

-Have a good day/night,
Bug

Bugboy, although some moderator will come to this topic. Take a look at your post and take pitty on you just because you claim to have changed and said you were sorry. We both know that's not correct. You are still the same TNT griefer and disrespectful individual, just like you are the same griefer on SMP. That will not change, however if given a chance to prove that statement. Let's hope you don't mess up your 2nd 3rd chance to redeem yourself.