Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CryHavoc21

[Buy/Sell] Cryanian Superstore!

Welcome to the Cryanian Superstore! For all your survival and thriving needs, brought to you from Cry!

So, I have noticed that I have a lot of extra stuff lying around my various homes, so I have decided to set up a shop!

I'll be selling things straight from my personal stock of random stuff! Just ask me in-game or PM me on the forums for purchase. I'll also be buying items I need!

All deals will be made through chat/forum PM, and merchandise will be exchanged at spawn, or in a neutral, non-PvP area. A sethbling two-way safe trading system may be implemented sometime. I'd be happy to build it if Eric would make it non-PvP or if I built in a non-PvP town, ie., the Olympus mansion. Until then, I ask that all buyers/sellers give the item/money first. PvP goes out the window while trading, so no need to worry about me withholding items.

SELLING

(I can't access my inventory right now, so I am continuing from memory)

Gold! This includes gold ingots, as well as gold armor, watches, tools, and swords!
I have a wide range of enchanted gold swords, all level 5 enchants! Will post a list of available enchants. Buy fast to get the enchant you want! Gold ingots are 4.50 each, Gold helmets 22 each, Gold watches 17 each, Gold swords (standard) 8 each, Gold swords (enchanted) 12.50 each.

Blaze rods! For all your brewing and Eye of Ender needs! 12.50 each.

String! As well as string-products, such as Fishing rods, Bows, and Wool! String 1 each (64 a stack), Fishing rods 2.25 each, Bows 3 each, Wool 3 each (192 a stack)!

Flint! Make all the arrows you want without having to grind it! 1 each (64 a stack)!

Iron! I have iron ingots, for all your armor and tools! 2.25 each, with a stack discount of 130.

Nether Wart! For all your brewing needs! Discount for buying in bulk! 5 each, with a stack discount of 275.

Coming soon: Slimeballs! I have in my possession a slime chunk, and some slimeballs. No price yet, since I need to check my stock.

BUYING

Diamonds! I need some blue shiny rocks, about a half-stack of them. Will also buy diamond armor and tools. Diamonds at spawn price are 12800 per stack. I currently don't have that much money, so don't offer yet. Open to trades and haggling.

Arrows! I need arrows, as I'm a much better archer than swordsman. Will also buy feathers, I have an excess of flint and gravel. 2 each for arrows (128 a stack) and 1 each for feathers (64 a stack) sounds good right now.

Looking for something in particular, or looking to sell something you have? Post it here, PM me, or ask me in-game!

Will edit post as new deals arise. Check back often!

EDIT: SHOP IS NOW CLOSED DUE TO MAP WIPE FOR 1.3.1! ALL INVENTORY IS GONE!