Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shortymartin_88

i would really like to be unbanned please.

so i logged out of the server and when i tried to get back in it said i was banned Sad i really dont know why i havent griefed anyone nor have i even killed a single person on this server. i really enjoy playing on this server and i like the friendly community and i would love it if i could be unbanned so i can start playing on the server again. thank you

If nobody replies as to why you were banned in the next couple days, I'll ask around and see why you were banned.

ban:
reason: " "

:/

I don't think I banned for any other reasons than advertising, spamming curse words and griefing. It was probably one of those three.
I'll give you a chance.

Found your grief in Chirstain's house and Sharok's mine. Next minor grief is straight ban.

okay thank you very much i really appreciate the second chance i do, i think i took some pumpkins from a pumpkin patch in someones basement but it looked abandoned and i just figured they would grow back soon (not that that makes it okay..) but i promise i will not do anything like that from now on. thanks again.