Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
applefreak197

Skype Group

Yep i copied dem and shep but in skype everyone can add each other if they want by putting their skype, mine is applefreak197

if you havent downloaded skype get it here: www.skype.com

Would everyone in this group simply call each other, or will a mod (if one sponsors this) host the "group" call, and everyone joins and is friends with the mod?

Otherwise, I support this.

mikewater wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
Meh, we have teamspeak.

LOL
Context Pl0x.

My god... what have I started! but yea we do have a teamspeak server. Purpose of which is VOIP communication. The use for you is free, the use for Aezir is either paid for or free. Not sure with teamspeak servers, some people like to run there own stuff these days. Either way he put up some effort into putting up, the least you can do if you have a mic is use it.

DemonicD3 wrote:
My god... what have I started! but yea we do have a teamspeak server. Purpose of which is VOIP communication. The use for you is free, the use for Aezir is either paid for or free. Not sure with teamspeak servers, some people like to run there own stuff these days. Either way he put up some effort into putting up, the least you can do if you have a mic is use it.

This ^
Hell even if you don't have a mic because it also has text chat, so basically it does the same job as Skype and is already set up and running.

Hello folks,

Thanks Demonic and Frogger, I really appreciate.

We do host the server and having it running without anyone in it is bad for us.

I personally configured Teamspeak so that we can have rank with a logo next to it to represent the user.

Indeed, that didn't take 2 minutes. I spend a couple of time on it hehe

If we start having a lots of players in it soon (like before), we will be hosting some events in it.

So you guys decide, in order to join our teamspeak server, click on that link: HERE

Thanks and enjoy Wink
- Stability Administrator

don't have skype and can't download it coz i got no room on my labtop anymore Evil or Very Mad

How do you not have any more room for Skype, which is rather small? Maybe you should move some things to a jump drive, and store them there.

Or just delete whatever's clogging up your hard drive.