Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fire_crafter100

All in the Mined youtube comments

So today I decided to watch "Minecraft, All In The Mined: Sharok" video on youtube I scrolled down to the comments and saw this...

"and now AITM is so fuckin power abusing retards. majority of them woulda been demoted by now for power abuse and disrespect to other ranks, and kev would be long banned for his HUGE abuse of power if aitm had their heads screwed in" ~Xarai commented this and it got 15 likes wow.

"Shut the fuck up, you're banned, deal with it" ~MattiZWE replied to Xarai and Matti's comment got voted down from so many negative votes but Matti actually had a great point.

"happily banned Very Happy i hear you all are abusing your powers immensely and a few of us GOOD people left are banned or left your sorry excuse for a server Very Happy so god damn right im banned and fucking proud its funny that all ur banned players or the ones that left are all in my server Very Happy yeah dumbass that's right your server is failing" ~Xarai replied to Matti's comment and this comment actually got 13 likes...

Geez can you believe the stupid people on youtube that would like Xarai's dumb comments... Crying or Very sad

This doesn't deserve attention, I don't know why Xarai is banned. However I am not suprised, ever since I first saw him he has had trouble with mods. Infact in SMP when he first came on our SMP server he was caught with xrays and was dealt with however was given a second chance. Xarai the xrayer, has a ring to it doesn't it? Whatever he was banned for doesn't matter, if he felt he was wrongly banned or that mods were abusing namely kevin mentioned in his comments. He should have taken that up on the forums or tried talking to other mods. Instead he decides to trash talk the server, its mods and playerbase. Whatever his reasons are for being banned, with that kind of attitude I'm glad hes gone. Anybody that follows him to his server or w/e they are doing, your far welcome to join him. This server and community was fine before Xarai got here and it's going to remain fine while hes gone.

Xarai is a joke. Its just immature to go on YouTube and trashtalk us. And he's banned so I don't see this as a serious thing.

Thumb down and flag the guy. Don't feed the troll/hater.

xarai was good when she was on here but then xarai started becoming a cow and turned on us hmm i just had an idea =D we find her server and troll it see how they feel >Smile

ZacI265 wrote:
xarai was good when she was on here but then xarai started becoming a cow and turned on us hmm i just had an idea =D we find her server and troll it see how they feel >Smile

This is just bothering me.. Xarai is a guy...

becky6789 wrote:
ZacI265 wrote:

This is just bothering me.. Xarai is a guy...

hmm i got told that xarai was a she =/

xarai / xiri/ kiwi/ fucki / whatever its name is, is a troll.
Trolls don't have a gender, they hit whatever they find, whether it be a random hobo, a prostitute, or a veteran server of minecraft, so stop giving a damn, please?