Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DallinMinecraft

Banned for Advertisement

still tryna figure out why i got banned from smp and how long and why i didnt get a warning for advertising when i got asked from mike what the server ip was i answered then i got banned! Really? never done anything wrong ever and i advertise once and get straight ban! thats a bit harsh! LMK for how long at least

Warnings? It's in the rules.

You started since September 3rd and never stopped from there.

2012-09-03 01:28:21 [INFO] ][Vermilion]DallinMinecraft: 10X.XX.X9.X07 ill give god weapons and armor and creative mode
2012-09-03 01:28:38 [INFO] ]ermilion]DallinMinecraft: john is ranked in it

I won't look for other IPs, I don't have time for this. Even if your IP is invalid. Between Sept 3rd and 15th you just kept advertising.

2012-09-15 20:00:23 [INFO][G][Vermilion]DallinMinecraft: XXX.12.XX.132
2012-09-15 20:00:54 [INFO][G][Vermilion]DallinMinecraft: im becoming owner soon
2012-09-15 20:01:00 [INFO][G][Vermilion]DallinMinecraft: me and actual owner
2012-09-15 20:01:04 [INFO][G][Stardust]mdjsawyer: can i have gm?
2012-09-15 20:01:08 [INFO][G][Vermilion]DallinMinecraft: maybe
2012-09-15 20:01:14 [INFO][G][Vermilion]DallinMinecraft: haha
2012-09-15 20:01:17 [INFO][G][Vermilion]DallinMinecraft: cya there

Why should I unban you?

Maybe u should unban me because i have been loyal to this server since december 26 2010 (classic) and im sorry for advertising i was in the wrong! i will never do it again... Griefers like apple get warnings first one day 2nd 1 month 3rd forever i believe... so why would i get instaban forever? i love all the people on this server and have for a long time i have never been in trouble for anything but this... again im sorry and i will never do it again! Your descision ill just be way dissapointed if i get banned! sorry to everyone it was a stupid idea

You can rollback griefs, but you can't rollback players from going to another server.

You are allowed to ask someone to join your server through pms, but I don't want to see it on general chat. Also, I don't want to see mass mails and mass pms containing an IP.

You're unbanned, but the next time I see you advertising it might be permanent.

EDIT : It has XX, if someone really wants to try 100 ip, that means he wants to join... and if you think 192.168 is a real ip... *facepalm* unless it's hamachi, but then I would lol.

thanks eric but it shows the whole ip man spindle just joined that server u XX'd the first ip but not the second one thanks again i will never advertise again