Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikewater

Capture the flag

So ive been thinking this over and i have been bored all the time so i decided to build a capture the flag arena. Just wondering if you guys think this is a good idea or not and who would play

psst we have to like say that it is a good idea, then the mudkip can like start building the arena.
I would play Very Happy

we already have an almost ready to go arena but nobody showed much interest, so it was never finished.

Micke's arena showed a lot of interest in 1.2.5 and we had some players playing in my manhunt arena. With all these new people that the server have been receiving recently, I'm sure an arena would most like make them stay in the server.

Okay so i found many players that would be interested in the game of Capture the flag so now i shall post the rules

RULES MUST READ BEFORE PLAYING IN THE CAPTURE THE FLAG ARENA DISOBEYING A RULE WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN FROM THE ARENA

So the rules are that you must not spawn kill. There will be beds for the players to respawn and they will have a chest of items that they can use to get the other teams flag. The spawn of the teams will be under the flag just incase anyone yells at me saying wheres the flag. You must have a free home because im not tping you to the spawn it will be to much work. IF you dont have a free home then you will have only 1 life. This rule has a 3 day temp ban from the arena. Now onto the second rule, you may not kill any spectators <-- meaning is that you may not kill anyone watching the game. The reason being is that the spectator is not apart of the game and the spectator might have something that the player might use to their advantage. Disobeying this rule will result in a day ban from the arena.Third rule, You CANNOT let anyone into the arena that is not playing. This will become a disadvantage to the other team. This rule will result in a 5 day temp ban from the arena. Forth rule is that at the end of the game, YOU MUST bring back all the equipment back to the chests or to me Mikewater. The only acceptance is if the equipment broke. This will result in a hour ban from the arena. Next rule is that you must carry the flag if you have gotten the flag from the other team. IF you dont you will be banned from the arena for 30minutes. Now the final rule that i am going to post in this post is that if you grief the arena, you will get a perm ban from the arena.So when the arena first opens, I will give everyone a chance because this is a new thing for them.

Non rule thingys:

So you all may be asking how are you suppose to tell who is on your team or not. Well if you are wondering that then each team will receive different hats. One will be weaker so that team will get the best pvper (that i think is the best) on their team. If you dont know how to get the flag you just simply go to the other teams base and break their flag. The map will be fairly opposite so it should be in the same place that your flag is in. Now to capture the flag or return the flag you must place the flag right under your flag. <-- there will be glowstone where your flag is to help you to where the flag goes. Now to return the flag, you must place the flag where the normal spot was. NOW if the flag despawns, your team loses the round. There will be 3 rounds whoever wins 2 will win.

If you have any questions about the Capture the flag please post on this topic. Have a nice day from the mudkip Very Happy

mikewater wrote:
...Forth rule is that at the end of the game, YOU MUST bring back all the equipment back to the chests or to me Mikewater...

Ehhh, aren't you Mikewater, Mikewater? Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?

CryHavoc21 wrote:
mikewater wrote:
...Forth rule is that at the end of the game, YOU MUST bring back all the equipment back to the chests or to me Mikewater...

Ehhh, aren't you Mikewater, Mikewater? Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?

It looks like Johnson's writing.

There was always a interest in arena games, just not many people willing to build and host them and bad luck with a bad arena plugin.

Ericrb wrote:
CryHavoc21 wrote:
mikewater wrote:

It looks like Johnson's writing.

-.-