Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Micke1990

less deleting my awesome detective post :(

That would most likely be because your topic was just slamming a person based on assumptions that he took offense of. I mean, you are not the only person on the forums that thinks he bullshits people sometimes but that doesn't mean I go around descrediting people because that's what I think. If I managed to prove hes bullshitting people then yea, I can go around stating that. Like that guy who said he was going on vacation doing something I forget what he said he was doing. Eric got factual evidence that he was bullshitting people when he said that, he went on a rage and griefed the server before quitting/getting banned (was some funny shit). However just going around throwing accusations at people only stirs up shit. Just guessing as to why your thread was removed.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Like that guy who said he was going on vacation doing something I forget what he said he was doing. Eric got factual evidence that he was bullshitting people when he said that, he went on a rage and griefed the server before quitting/getting banned (was some funny shit).

Found him Very Happy

/t551-fun-times-past-present-future