Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Iscrl

Moderator report(2)

I want to report Zhuge, because he abuse with his gm power.

First: Because there's no precise rules about grief, he choses what's grief or not.
For exemple, (I'll use a real case) He banned Capvl because he use a portal, end up in a mine, try to reach the ground lvl, put back stuff he destroyed when he realized it was on eden territory. When I told him about this he maintained he's position.

Second: He often ban without told them why.
For exemple, (still real case) he banned Karton without telling him why. At the moment we argue with him and we don't let him win he banned us. Last time i argue with him he told me : Drop it, you cant win.

Third: Erase topic that report him. He erased this topic so i had to write it again.

theres no need for this given the grief was 76 blocks TOWARDS my town.
heres the bi images

http://imgur.com/TJ9YAUg,EkeWTVd,c6iUx42,XJH1CGJ,a3idF0z

heres the rule >

1. No griefing at all, including stealing/claiming creations, crops, chest protections, killing owned animals and building or modifying near/in someone's else build

he hit the boundary a few times minimum.

Kartons ban?
alot of issues between staff and them

and i deleted your post cause there was no need. for something that was explained in game.

there ARE extended rules on the site.forum

Your picture show what I said he ends up in a mine reach the ground lvl replace stuff and saw he was on your territory. There's a difference between making something intentionally or by accident.

rule 3 still covers that .. its a towny pvp server you are supposed to check if area is claimed or not Its near it.
it was 16 blocks from the wall

Oh ho, topic erase huh.

But yeah, it wasn't on purpose, he covered it up. I don't even look myself.

Even though an appeal would be better than an actual report.

It's only a one day ban, just be more careful later.