Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
applefreak197

skycreeper flying

Today at about 11 pm me zhuge and skycreeper were all at eden. So when i look up i see skycreeper flying up toward the building. Zhuge saw sky up there with him and there is no other way then flying to get up. I will include a pic of said building As you can see there is no way up except flying. He probally used nodus to fly. If any certain erics or sharoks could look at this post that would be great thanks.

Could this be a possible frame to get me banned? i dont see myself in this screenshot, and if i were up there, isnt it possible that i set a home up there to work on the destruction of that farm? honestly if your going to try to get me banned atleast take a better screenshot.

Oh and by the way, im Emerald arent i? it gives me the chance to set 12 homes at max, so it wouldnt be surprising if i had one there ( in my opinion atleast)

Fine whatever, me and zhuge saw you flying ill let someone else deal with it but i can admit i was not able to get a screenshot of you flying but whatever

Apple what was the point of uploading it if the screenshot doesnt have me in it? i dont mean to be disrespectful but seriously bro... anyways... hope u arent too pissed bout this Razz

Nah it was late at night maybe i was just seeing u teleport up. Can a mod please delete this topic?

Yeah it was kinda late and we were both kinda pissy i guess lol. anyways, let us live in peace xD

I could delete it, or use it to increase my post count.

I would never do that, never.

...oops