Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ericrb

All in the Mined SMP 1.6 (v4.0)

Please visit the website for all the information. I'm tired of this editor.

All in the Mined 1.6 (v4.0)

Address:
mc.allinthemined.com

Took me 7 hours to realize the server wasn't running on my computer, sorry.

Updates about the server: Currently have no time to invest in it, and honestly, I lost motivation.

The server is down for maintenance.

I cancelled my dedicated host. Even though the server is hosted on my computer, I was still using the MySQL from my dedicated host. With that said, I need to migrate everything onto my computer. This may take a while.

Warning, if your time is precious, do not read this.
tl;dr: Not taking server as a job, but more like a past-time which is low on my list. Also, Minecraft 1.7 will change the generation code.
Update: Server will go up once everything is organised and back to normal. Prob. before Friday.

Me, 3 days ago wrote:
Heeeyyyyy! I was just about to finish migrating everything, but I saw this fabulous news!

The way I created 1.6, or should I say, the way I intended to set up 1.6, was to make it wipeless. This was done by carefully setting up the plugins in a way it won't affect the world in the future updates. By doing that, I could just refresh the world to add up the new features Monjang would bring to Minecraft.

But hey! They decided to change the generation code, and not only that, the worlds save differently! Sounds awesome, huh? There's this one post saying that we can keep the current world, but at the cost of losing performance which kinda sucks if I want to keep it running (even if there's 0 player).

With that said, you know (I'm looking at you, no one) what's coming to the server!

To clear things up more about what's happening with me or the server:

I lost the motivation to make a server with the mindset that I will get more players and keeping them. Instead of taking the server like a job, I'm taking it as a pasttime. Trying to get a website up as fast as possible with the features I always wanted, trying to find the best plugin match and configure them, trying to split the commands and permissions, trying to find out where goes where, trying to find how to balance thing so it doesn't get retarded after a month, trying to go thru the drama of someone who recently got banned, trying to figure out the drama behind a false ban, trying to find who's saying the truth, even if I trust my mods (when I player comes to me in a mature way, I'm not just going to turn him back), trying to find the best host available, trying to... yeah. I kinda had enough of this. I can't stress about that anymore. You can add work, school, weal life?!, my own sane moment to that list.

What's funny is those top 20 servers with 300 players who just uses a random pack of 60 plugins and runs it. It's a clusterfuck and laggy as hell, but they're still on top.

I could do that, but nope. The server will probably stay how it is.

Soon™️ Finally got something good, just gotta set up the computer...

Post #2:
Uhm, the first picture was the temperature from normal use. With the new paste it went down by 15c, but the problem wasn't that. My Intel stock fan is dying.

I'll try to run the server when it's ready. If it gets too hot, I'll need to get a new heat sink.

^I started the program mid-way testing. My min temp actually went down to 20c. Surprised

Post #1:
Sorry, again, but still not going to happen until I get some thermal paste.
Computer crashed a few times today showing Over CPU Temperature, I removed the heat sink only to be greeted with... almost no paste. That's what you get for using Intel's stock paste.