Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReMoRsE-airspacefull

Welcome New AsF Community Member (MUST READ FOR NEW MEMBERS!)

Hey everyone, I would like to welcome you all to Air Space Full. I (ReMoRsE) am one of the two founders, the other is my longtime friend EXzachLY. We are a community for gamers to join together and always have a party to play with, a place to share your gaming experiences, game content, videos, graphic design skills and anything else our members want because it is our community. Another goal of this community is not only to help players be able to find parties of good players, but to also help players get better at games.  Once our community grows we have goals to expand to many other games as well. I look forward to feedback from the community about which games those can be. That being said our first goal for expansion starts with us recruiting more members. Any help will be appreciated.

Our name originated while playing COD Black Ops. There was nothing more fun in my opinion than having a big party of friends to dominate with. The name Air Space Full became a popular term with me and my buddies due to us regularly arguing over who was going to call in the next chopper. Everyone tried to call in their chopper gunners and "Air Space Full" would pop up on the screen. EXzachLY and I felt that AsF would make for a well representing name for our gaming community due to our goal of bringing solid players together to reach a common goal, winning. With a community of players trying to accomplish this goal, we can take over in game and dominate.

As I mentioned earlier in this post, our first goal is expansion. The hardest part of becoming a successful community is heavily increasing our number of members. I am confident that we as a group of determined gamers can reach our goals if we set them and strive for them together. That being said, in the "Community Discussion" section of our forum there will be a thread called "Community Goals" that we will keep track of. There will also be a "Members Suggestions" section where staff and members can talk about what we can do to better ourselves as a community. We will discuss current goals and possible new goals in this post. I look forward to getting to know our members and I will see you on the forums.(or in a game lobby!)

In another post in the "Community Discussion" section, there will be a post explaining to you guys the opportunities for you to rise up in the community ranks. Since we are still a very young community, these opportunities will change over time and more opportunities will come along. For that reason, these new opportunities will be updated in the "Community Discussion" regularly and some will be posted in the "Site Announcements" section. For new members, I would suggest you look into all of the opportunities we have so you can make the most out of your time here at AsF. I also would like to encourage you guys to be active on the forums, because I will be and I hope to get to know you guys and show you why we decided to start this community.

Now, before you go and check out our opportunities posts we ask and highly encourage NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS to post a "Player Log" when you join.

What is a "Player Log"?

Player logs will consist of a short survey and if you would like, a little background about your gaming history.

Make your way to the "Player Logs" section where you will create your own player log. These logs are just a short questionnaire about yourself. Don't worry there are not personal questions, just a little info for us staff that will help us get to know you, but most importantly for us to see who referred you to AsF. We will be keeping track of referrals and plan on rewarding the top recruiters with a proper forum title.

Below is the template for your Player Log. You will want to copy this template and paste it in your post, fill in the template and post your Player Log in the section titled "Player Logs". One thing I must stress about your Player Log post, "YOUR USERNAME OR GAMERTAG MUST BE THE TITLE OF YOUR PLAYER LOG" to make it simpler for us staff to know who's it is. Any promotion or recommendation from staff/captains will be posted in your player log thread. Thanks and here is the template:

Player Log

Gamertag/PSN/Activision:

Who referred you? (Please list their tag here so they recieve credit for their referral)

Playstle:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

All time favorites: (Any games)

Favorite Game(s):

Favorite Map(s):

Favorite Weapon(s):

Current Games You're Playing

Firsts:

First Gamertag/PSN/Username:

First Console:

First FPS:

Anything else you would like the community to know about you, as a gamer? (Talents, streams, what kind of parties you are looking to play with,etc.)

Remember guys, please to make the title of your post the same as your username or gamertag! Thanks in advance.

Thanks for reading guys and if you have any questions at all or just want to contact me or EXzachLY feel free to send me a PM or in my signature there will be ways to contact me. There will also be a post in the "Community Section" titled "Staff Support" that will be dedicated to questions or comments that are addressed to either of us two founders and/or site staff.

Now lets start growing AsF and see what we can accomplish together.

- AsF Founder ReMoRsE

Welcome New Members!

As ReMoRsE said, I'm EXzachLY, also the 2nd half of the start of this soon to be great gaming community of Air Space Full. Other than what ReMoRsE has said, I'd like to add that this group/community or clan some would call it, is NOT at all a dictatorship. Everyone has a opinion here. So don't be afraid to speak up. We'll listen to everyone's comments or concerns, and nothing will be unnoticed. If you feel as though your being mistreated or neglected by one of your fellow members. Please let myself, ReMoRsE or a Moderator know the situation you're in and the case will be reviewed and relayed in a timely matter. Everything will be situated accordingly and hopefully won't have to be opened again. So have fun browsing the site. If you have any questions please use the chatbox and someone will assist you.

Thanks,
EXzachLY - Founder