Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReMoRsE-airspacefull

Official Community Goals

Hey everyone, This thread is where I will be posting all the goals we are trying to accomplish as a community. Since we are still in the very young stages of AsF, we do not have a long list of goals yet. In the Community Section go to Member Suggestion, all of our members can post their thoughts on what we can do to grow as a community. Any suggestions or comments are greatly appreciated and remember the reason there are not more goals is that EXzachLY and I want our members to help us create our goals as a community. That being said, I will be keeping a close eye on the suggestions thread and will be replying to you there.

-Founder, ReMoRsE

Community Goals

1. Our very first and most important goal is EXPANSION. Recruiting new members is encouraged so one day we can expand to be more than a Call Of Duty community. So tell your friends Smile
2. To have players working together to help build something special. We plan on having a YouTube Channel for the community, so save your gameplay videos and clips. The channels purpose will be to showcase our members and be a platform to benefit us all.