Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReMoRsE-airspacefull

First Site Announcement '19

Hey everyone, this is my first announcement to the site since we have been officially re-opened. At the moment our community still is at a low number of members. Since there are still a few weeks until the release of Call of Duty : Modern Warfare, this is the ideal time for us to take advantage of this time and begin to recruit Call of Duty and Battlefield players to join our community. Our goal is for when the game is released to have members ready to party up and get to winning games. Our first wave of members will have many opportunities to work with EXzachLY and I during the first few months of operations here at AsF in recruiting new members. We are going looking to recruit talented players and leaders. We are looking to promote a handful of new staff members. Working together, I believe we can grow into an awesome platform for bringing FPS players together to have tournaments and contests across multiple game titles, amongst other things. Your help will not go unnoticed and will be appreciated. Do not forget to post your "Player Log" when you register. Thanks

-Founder, ReMoRsE.