• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

New Instore items 11/05/09

Guest Guest

New Instore items 11/05/09

From Egypt with love

Hey Pet Society fans! Our weekly item release has just occurred, so sign on to Pet Society now via either Facebook or MySpace to check out all the new items! Remember that any items labeled This Week’s Special (TWS) will be in store until midnight GMT on Monday the 18th of May, 2009, but may be available again at some point in the future.

Travel back in time this week to live as if in Ancient Egypt with the pharaoh outfit and rattan furniture! Or go exploring like an archaeologist with the Pith Helmet and khaki clothes.

Text is from http://www.blog.petsociety.com
Pictures uploaded and added from Jwr
To see the next week items click here

thanks for posting congratulations the clothing store's new stuff looks like ancient stuffs congratulations

Guest Guest
nimiel wrote:
thanks for posting congratulations the clothing store's new stuff looks like ancient stuffs congratulations

there are egyptians!! congratulations

well i know. so is the this weeks special

Guest Guest
nimiel wrote:
well i know. so is the this weeks special

yeahh!!sorry i cant accept you!!i dont want more friends!

aaw. ok. question, is the this weeks special only for this week and will be gone forever? o.o

Guest Guest
nimiel wrote:
aaw. ok. question, is the this weeks special only for this week and will be gone forever? o.o

this week special=only for this week!!!i dont know if they will be gone forever!playfish will choose this! congratulations but at least there are only for this week.!!maybe playfish puts them back on shops after months!!dk!(like fireman hat etc)

i really like luxury items i got the chair and i will buy the bed too

me too! the little ottoman is so cute XD

i'm thinking i might do an outdoor bedroom with the new bed .. a bedroom under the stars

i totally agree nice idea...but i have only 7 rooms and i dont have place.... SadSadSad